Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Something New Part1



Nicki POV:
Okay, So here I am. New House. New Car. New School. Just great! a school full of actors, singers, dancer and rapper i can tell that this school is goin to have a lot of drama.. Lake Side High School, sitting in my new Range Rover my parents got me because they were trying to get me to stop complaining and looking miserable because I didn't want to move, but it didn't work. Tried to tell them that I can't move away from my best friend of 11 years, Rhianna. But I called her Breanna because i thought she looked like more of Breanna than a Rhianna. Okay so imma need to come out of this car people are staring at me, i was staring into space for like 20 minutes. Anyways let me get back to what I was saying before, what was i saying before? oh yeah LSH! i hate it already and all i have done is walk to the Entrance Door. I am New, I get it, you can stop staring at me. Is there something on my face? These people! LSH is supposed to be the best High School in the Country. I don't see it as being the best in any country.
Inside this dumbass school and I'm side eyeing all the ugly ass hefa's rolling they eyes as I walk by. I can see myself getting kicked out of this School because I gonna kick these broads ass's if there don't quit it. FINALLY after taking some long ass walk to the office.I got my schedule for my classes and decided to go to my locker. I have been at this school for 30 minutes. And I got them all .. stares and glares, whispering and boys calling me pretty mama and all this shit. Ughhhh!
*bell rings*
Everyone is rushing and pushing. Like Ughhh if i didn't say before I HATE THIS SCHOOL. Some Fat Ugly Dude pushed me into. This tall (well i am 5'2 so everyone is tall in my eyes lol) cute faced, muscular guy. And Ladies when i say he was fiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnee. I mean Fine with a capital 'f', fine. 'What the Fuck is your problem!?!' i heard him say. His fine ass better not be talking to me. 'Are you okay?' Is he talking to me? ... Omgssh say something girl before he thinks your deaf. 'Umm yeah thanks I am good.' I finally managed to say. 'Your New, right?' he said with a big smile on his face.I couldn't help but smile back. 'Yeah I'm Nicki or Onika but I prefer Nicki. and you are?' 'A boy that thinks your hot. but the Name is Drake. i have another name but i want get to no you first'. he said then lick his lips.While we are talking are eyes was have a completely different conversation. 'First that was so cheesy' so laughed 'Second I like that name. Drake. well it was nice meeting but I have to get to class, I don't want to be late on the first day.' I said walking backwards, waving. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. he asked me 'What class you got now?' I couldn't breath 'English' he lick hos lips and smiled.I smiled back, his smile was contagious. Mind you my lips was 15cm away from his. I could feel the energy of all the girls eyes on us. 'Me too'. he said I a high voice. I giggled . We walk hand in hand to class. This school is starting to grow on me.
Hi Team Minaj!! i hope u like my story soo far :T tell me if should carry on or not!! love u guyzzzz :D

1 comment:

  1. LMAOOOOOO!!!!! Yo, this wuz funny East!!! I loved it!! I could imagine that scene happening with her nd Drake in mi head!!! Omg!! *fans self* Is it hot n here or is it jus me?! Lmao!!

    Amazing job!! Sorry I'm all late :( *goes 2 read nex chap)

    Btw, I'm commenting on ALL posts 2 make up 4 lost time on my behalf ;)

    ReplyDelete